Gallery

  • SportsFan 100.5 Photo Gallery

These are the winners of our Best Seat for the Game during our Miller Lite Football Party remotes during the 2019 Packer season. They all took home a gorgeous recliner from Courtside Furniture.

Run for the Fallen was held September 7, 2019 in Kronenwetter, Wisconsin. When you register for a Run for the Fallen event, 75% of your registration fee supports the programs of the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation, whose services provide aid to the families and coworkers of fallen fire personnel throughout the country. The remaining 25% of your registration further benefits the Village of Kronenwetter Fire Department, aiding in the purchase of new gear, equipment and training for fire personnel serving the communities of Central Wisconsin.

The Central Wisconsin Military Show was held August 9, 2019 at the Motorama Auto Museum in Aniwa, Wisconsin.

The giveaway for the ESPN Ultimate Sports Den was held at Coral Lanes in Rothschild on December 30, 2018. One lucky winner, took home the Ultimate Sports Den, which was valued at over $5,000.

This is the first of the two giveaways held for the Ultimate Packer Fan Trip on December 13, 2018 at Loppnow's in Wausau.

These are the winners of our Best Seat for the Game during our Miller Lite Football Party remotes during the 2018 Packer season. They all took home a gorgeous recliner from Courtside Furniture.

Rock & Roll with Honor concert held at Coral Lanes on September 15, 2018.